페이지

2014년 3월 30일 일요일

What&How I might use to teach my students_Week4

First, I will definitely use Hang Out. 

Until now, I used Skype to teach and communicate with my students but the quality of the service was actually very poor and there is no special functions than just a video chat.

But since I have used Hang Out, it offers the better connection and many functions such as sharing my screen, saving and modifying the video call and so on.


Second, it will be Quizlet

On the post activities after reading and listening classes, I would like to use it to reinforce some key words and since it is really easy to make one, I might ask Ss to make it and exchange with partners.


Third, I would like to use Youtube videos.

I think that using some text books is not enough to teach the culture and reality of the native and there are tons of good quality, informative and interesting videos on Youtube.

so I may use them to introduce some of the new stuffs that we don't have in Korea, for example, Saint Patrick's Day which I hadn't known and learn by watching Youtube.


Using text books only just like in my childhood wouldn't satisfy my students. It would be wasteful not to use these since they are already there to be used and it will be way better to use them 100 percent for sure!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기